Saturday, January 7, 2017

Hello!

     


     Hello everyone! My name is Shelbie Brimhall. I grew up in Mesa, Arizona, but just moved to Rexburg from Snowflake, Arizona. I just got married in October and am super excited to start a new adventure here with my husband! We really love to be outdoors! Camping, horseback riding, hiking, just anything outdoors! We also love to travel and explore new places. I attended Eastern Arizona College, which is where my husband and I met. I studied Early Childhood Education there but recently switched to Early Childhood Development. Needless to say, I love kids! I learned a lot at EAC, but I'm excited to learn even more at BYUI to help me become a better person and better at what I love to do! 

     I'm doing this blog for my Family Relations class at BYUI and this will be my outlet to share my thoughts, feelings, and experiences with what we're learning. I'm excited to take this class and see what I can learn!


No comments:

Post a Comment